Eating... especially sweet pastries! You know how people say that girls have a second stomach when it comes to desserts? Well, I believe that is true! If you were to be with me whenever I go to buffets, I'll eat pretty much only one plate of savory food and then go straight to the dessert section. Haha! Can anyone relate? Or do you prefer savory foods more?


I really love traveling! Going on trips with my parents, whether it be short or long trips, is always something that helps raise my spirits as well as make me a more positive person. I'm still reminiscing the days when I was having fun in Taiwan and Hong Kong... Summer? Are you here yet?


Music has always brought out that inner me that I've never known was there. Recently, I've been gained a lot of interest in the guitar... unfortunately, I'm not able to play it. YET. I'm going to get my hands on one soon. Hopefully by next year! But for now, I'm going to spend some more time with my bestie, the piano.


Reading... ooh, I used to be such a bookworm. But I've lost that passion. Currently, I'm attempting to regain that fire I once had for books. What am I reading right now? Dude, what's better than Life of Pi? It'd be really nice if I could get some awesome book suggestions :) On the look out for quality books to spend my mornings reading.

More from my Blogtober14 challenge!

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram