Dress - Styleberry      Dandelion bracelet - kitsch island      White lace-up oxfords - 77Queen
Lately, I've been really into long-sleeved A-line dresses. You just can't go wrong with them. So here, I've showed one of my favorite go-to outfits this fall season. Fall here in LA isn't really "fall." It's probably just where I live, but I don't see any orange and yellow scenes anywhere. Only traffic, buildings, and angry drivers. Yup.

Nonetheless, A-line dresses. People say they're the universal dress... and I guess that's true for a great majority of the time. For girls with rectangular-shaped bodies
, it's pretty important to emphasize the waistline. And a-line dresses do exactly that. 

The oxfords give the outfit a classy look. You look like you've planned to look sophisticated, but in reality you've only spend probably just a couple minutes putting those shoes on. Simple and easy way to look a bit fancy without overdoing it!

As for accessories, I chose a simple bracelet that brings back some elements from spring, as well as match with the floral patterns on the dress. Spring is such a lovely season, hence it being my favorite season. So.... can't really make an outfit complete without hints of spring can I?

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed this little outfit put-together I made. Read more from my Blotober14 challenge...




Powered by Blogger.

Instagram