One thing I can't live without. Huh. That's a very difficult question, especially considering the world we live in today. But if I had to choose just one thing I'd probably choose my wiener-pillow. Yes, my pillow.

I know what you're thinking. You're probably thinking, "The heck? Why of all things a pillow?" Well, let me explain. Of all the things I could chose from  - my laptop, phone, music albums, even money - I know for sure I can't replace my pillow. She's (Yes, I just said she. My pillow's name by the way is Ashley) something that's been with me ever since I was a little preschooler and nothing can bring me back the same memories from my childhood. Ultimately, Ashley has become my friend, daughter, and as well as my favorite pillow. In fact, there were many a nights when I seriously had trouble falling asleep because she was in the washer. Oh, Ashley I love you!!

So... can anyone relate with me? Maybe with a blankey instead?


Powered by Blogger.

Instagram