This past Thanksgiving, just like any other, was filled with food. Because of time restrictions and work, we couldn’t really go out of town for a bit to enjoy the mini holiday. But nonetheless, we managed to have a nice dinner. What did I have? Ha! Well just a typical kid’s meal at this restaurant. Some fries, some pasta. Come on! Don’t tell me I’m the only one still getting the kid’s meal… You know you still want that kiddy fries and drink. You know it. And of course, what Thanksgiving dinner would be perfect without some dessert? This time, I ordered the ice cream crepe instead of the HK egg waffles and the brick toast… Man, I really need to try out some legit Japanese crepes. I’ve been eating way too many HK-fied ones. Anyways, it was genuinely a very enjoyable Thanksgiving dinner. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’d have to say that the top one would have to be that I’m part of such a loving group family and friends. The support and care I receive is irreplaceable.  

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram