Rachel Liang

Ever since watching the drama Deja Vu, I've entirely become entranced by this song - 分手後不要做朋友. Sung by Rachel Liang (梁文音), one of the winners in the singing contest Million Stars, this song, in my opinion does a wonderful job in summarizing the feelings of the female lead in the drama. In short, it expresses how this girl wishes to not be connected with her ex in anyway simply because even being simple friends will bring her too much pain. Though there were several twists in the drama, that's one the main themes that the drama revolved around.

The drama itself was a very heartfelt melodrama. I've cried tears watching the first episode. Maybe because of this, the song reminds of how well put together the drama is. Honestly every time I listen to this song, it makes me want to rewatch Deja Vu. Do Support this beautiful singer and give the song a listen.

Tell me how you like it down in the comments below! I'd love to hear your thoughts on the song.


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram