Picture from passionforflowers. Edited by Connie
Since it's the last Tuesday of this month, I think it's the time for me to share what I've been listening to these past 25 days. Fall is coming to an end in less than a month, so with all this gloomy weather I realized that I've been listening to more and more ballads...
less of those "let's pop and lock" songs...

If you've been following with the TT series, you'd most likely have realized that the songs I typically share are either of the K-pop genre or the Mando-pop genre. And so this playlist will be no exception. If you have the time, please take a moment and enjoy the songs. I personally think they're extremely enjoyable as listening to them always puts a smile on my face.

1. Thank you for my love - VIXX
2. Sad Ending - VIXX
3. 천사가 아냐 - Apink
4. 我們在同一個頻率 - 朱俐靜 ft. 陳彥允
5. 好想對她說 - 炎亞綸
6. Where Are You? What Are You Doing?(어디니? 뭐하니?) - B.A.P 
7. 오늘은 꼭(Definitely Today) - B.A.P
8. 泡沫 - G.E.M (鄧紫棋)
9. Rewind  - Zhoumi
10. Why - Zhoumi 
11. 愛你 (aini) - Kimberley Chen
12. Starlight's Song - B1A4
13. You Make Me A Fool - B1A4
14. 我的小生活 - 朱俐靜
15. 存在的力量 - 朱俐靜
16. 因你而存在 - JJLin
17. True Love - High4
For your convenience, I've created a playlist on Youtube :) Have fun music-ing! (No, that's not a word... have no idea where I got that from.)


Powered by Blogger.

Instagram