炎亞綸 Aaron Yan Cut

So if you guys don't know already, I'm a huge fan of Aaron Yan 炎亞綸. This past summer, my family and I took a visit to Taiwan and, girl, you know what that means, right? Yes it means I go to the CD store to get his newest album, Drama. But shortly after the release of Drama, Aaron released the second part to his album series - Cut.

According to Aaron, the albums are supposed to represent him on camera and him once the director says, "Cut!" However, I was not able to purchase the second part... But! I did listen to the whole album on QQ and fell in love with several of the songs in the album. 好想對他說 is one of them. If you remember last week's Tuesday Tunes post, I did in fact include this song in my November Ballad-ish Playlist. And today, I shall officially introduce you to this song.

In short, this song is mainly a motivational song. Aaron is singing/reminding his audience that he, as well as a lot of other people, has been deeply hurt before; however, he is still courageously and strongly pushing forward. In addition to this mini message, the melody is a really body-swaying one. I'm not too sure about other people, but whenever I hear a song like this, I tend to sway myself right-left-right-left. Kind of like a seaweed... Okay. No...Off-topic.

Just listen to this song, and tell me how you feel about it. Feel the same way I do?

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram