Displaying MYXJ_20141129093140_fast.jpg

Today, I think it seems quite appropriate to do a little get-to-know me tag. It's been a little over 5 months since I officially started blogging, so I'd like to let my dear readers to know more about myself.

  1. I really want a little sister... though that's very quite impossible right now. But being an only child, it gets a bit lonely. Good thing, I have Pudding. I wuv you, Pudding!!
  2. I'm typically a pretty organized person. But girl, I can get really lazy and be so messy... I don't even know why.
  3. Ever since I've been addicted to K-pop, I've gradually gained a really high interest in Korean beauty and skincare. So if you want to know more about things like that, I'll be glad to chat with you anytime. I can seriously go on and on for hours. Seriously.
  4. If someone asked me to choose only one snack of all those out there I most likely choose gummies. Gummy bears, gummy worms, sour gummy worms, fruit snacks... Oh! So de-li-ci-ous! Yes, probably even more so than chocolate.
  5. I'm currently trying to learn the Korean language. Since I don't formally take any classes or know anyone close enough to be my personal tutor, I actively listen to the TTMIK podcasts on soundcloud.
  6. My goal one day is to collect all of the Korean B1A4 and VIXX albums and posters. Then hang the posters up all over my room. I've got to show my spirit!
  7. Since I'm on the topic of K-pop, I have to admit that I've thought about auditioning... but nah. What are the chances? Besides, I'm not the extremely musically talented type so I'm just going to stick with business and blogging.
  8. If anyone ever dared torture or even attempt to throw away Ashley, I'm going to cry buckets. AND not forgive that person. Never. Ever. 
  9. Funny how I said never in #8. I'm the type of person who can't really hold grudges. Typically, I'd stay angry for a day and then not talk to person I got angry at the next several days, not because I'm still angry but because I don't know what to say to her/him.
  10. And last but not least, I really hope to continue blogging for a long time. Maybe until I get married? Until I have children? Not sure, but theconbonz is going to be here for a while. So if you haven't already, please subscribe or follow! I don't think you'd want to miss out.
Thank you for joining me on this little 10 Facts About Me tag. Now it's your turn! What's your 10 facts?

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram