throwback to my trip in Taiwan
This week was officially the first week back to school, and can I say it was pretty tough? You know the groggy, I-don't-want-to-work feeling? Yeah, that dominated me for a good chunk of the week. But! This girl is on the roll again. Like always, I shall share with you 10 things that have made me happy this week. Go, go!

  1. There was a lockdown yesterday during lunch(supposedly someone brought a toy weapon to school...). And because of that, I got 45 minutes extra of lunchtime. Yes, that is just pure awesomeness.
  2. Finally being able to distinguish between Kwangmin and Youngmin from Boyfriend. I need to thank Cindy for her special tip. I thought I'd never be able to tell the twins apart.
  3. Eating rice for a week. Close friends of mine know that I've been avoiding eating rice as much as possible, simply because I need to shed several pounds. After the break, I felt that I need a "diet" break. And so rice, you taste so yummy! 
  4. Practically acing the Accounting test-off. I've been studying my bootie off during break and, girl, I literally finished that test in 10 minutes. I just stalled around a little to avoid any awkward stares. 
  5. Returning to WahlieTV. For some unknown reason, I haven't been watching their vlogs for months... But then this week, I returned to the crew at last. Feels good to be watching their vlogs again.
  6. Christmas is almost here!! I can't wait. I can't wait. (Psst... yeah, you're right there. That thought was practically tattooed to my brain this past week.)
  7. It was pouring in LA. Though I'm not much of a fan of rain, the gloomy weather really brought up my mood. Kindda wierd, huh? I guess, it's just good to know that the drought has somewhat improved a bit.
  8. Discovered a really nice blog I've been enjoying lately. Do check her blog out... hehe. It's called Pretty Loved, by the way!
  9. Nothing beats fuzzy socks. They make my feet so warm... Oooh I like.
  10. Full body collided a classmate of mine. I was talking to one of my friends during PE and didn't notice that the girl in front of me stopped in her tracks... so I continued walking. Since she was about my height... yup full body contact. Embarrassing moment, but it still gives me the giggles.
So how was your week? Care to share any happy moments?

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram