Blogtober14

I've decided to take on a challenge - the #blogtober14 challenge to be specific. This challenge is quite simple. I just have to blog every day in the month of October, only catch is the topic of every post is already predetermined by the coordinators at The Daily Tay and Helene in Between.

As you guys may know, I've been blogging for roughly 3-4 months now; as an amateur blogger I find it extremely important to get out there and see what I can do to improve not only myself but also my blog. And so #blogtober14 is going to be exactly that thing that will give me the chance to exactly that!

I've looked over the topics already, and holy smokes am I excited! Which ones am I looking most foward to? Hmmm... It's gonna have to be the one on my dream job, the one on my favorite quote, and the one on what makes me happy! Woah! I'm extremely looking forward to this activity, and I hope anyone reading my blog will enjoy this ride with me.

Please look forward to #Blogtober14 with theconbonz!

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram