People!! There's only 2 more day until 2015 (possibly 1 for those on the other side of the world but...)! If you've been reading my posts, you'd probably know how much I love and enjoy music. So as a little celebration for the new year, I think it be extremely appropriate to share the songs that really made 2014 just awesome.

January: 
B1A4 - Lonely (Tuesday Tunes post)
February: 
Soyou & Jungigo - Some
March: 
MBLAQ - Our Relationship & Be A Man
Apink - Crystal
April: 
Eric Nam - Ooh Ooh
May: 
VIXX - Eternity
Seo In Guk - Bomtanaba
June: 
Aaron Yan - 沒規矩 (Tuesday Tunes post)
July: 
B1A4 - Solo Day (Tuesday Tunes post)
Sistar - Touch My Body
August: 
JJCC - Bing Bing Bing (Tuesday Tunes post)
September: 
F.Cuz - Cha-Ga-Wa
October: 
VIXX - Error
Miu Chu - Same Frequency
November:
MAMAMOO - Piano Man
December: 
Eric Nam - Melt My Heart (Tuesday Tunes post)
BTOB - You Can Cry (Tuesday Tunes post)
Bii - I'm Still Missing You

2014 wasn't a really good year for the K-pop industry. There were lots of smiles but there were also lots of tears shed. I really hope that 2015 will be ten times better. Let's all improve, be happy, and keep on running. Your goal is in the front; that's why keep charging fowards. You'll get there. Have a lovely New Year's!!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram