B1A4 is out with a new song! And I must bring it up no matter what! They are ultimately my favorite group... maybe I'll explain why in a later post... but YES! They've made a comeback! Woooooooh! I apologize for all this fangirling, but to me all of their comebacks have always been so breathtaking, perfect almost. They're concepts have always been quite creative and different, and this one is no exception. I can't really put it into words, so please support them and view the video! :) 

"Solo Day" has more of a summery concept, something that seems really perfect for the season right now... I mean it's still summer here in LA. But I'll probably listen to this song year round or at least until their next comeback. The rest of the album is also amazing (yup, there's a song by B1A4 called Amazing). It just puts me in such a good mood every time I listen to it. Let's enjoy their wonderful music together!


Powered by Blogger.

Instagram