Picture from here. Edited by Connie.
So as of right now, there's exactly 2 days until Christmas! So let's get in the mood, shall we? As promised last week, I'll be sharing my favorite K-pop Christmas songs. Without further ado, I'll just give a list of them:
  1. BTOB - You Can Cry
  2. TEEN TOP - Snow Kiss
  3. Eric Nam - Melt My Heart
  4. Starship Planet - Love is You
  5. Star Empire - Shooting Star
  6. JYP Nation - This Christmas
  7. Cube Artists - Christmas Song
  8. BOM&HI - All I Want For Christmas Is You
  9. SHINee - Colorful
  10. BESTie - Zzang Christmas
  11. Starship Entertainment - Snow Candy
  12. Mystic Holiday - Christmas Wishes
  13. Jellyfish Artists - Winter Propose
  14. Secret  - I Do I Do
  15. Ailee - My Grown Up Christmas List
  16. Starship Planet - White Love
  17. Orange Caramel & NU'EST - Dashing Thru the Snow in High Heels
  18. SMTOWN - Santa U Are The One
  19. Infinite - Lately
  20. Starship Planet - Pink Romance
  21. Jellyfish Artists - Christmas Time
  22. Afterschool - Love Love Love
  23. EXO - Miracle of December
  24. TEEN TOP - Merry Christmas
  25. TEEN TOP - Winter Song
  26. DSP - White Letter 
This was a long enough list of songs, huh? I guess I should probably just leave you with the listening, as usual here's my YouTube playlist. Have a merry merry merry Christmas everyone!



Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram