Finally!! My long-awaited has arrived! It took me a while but let me tell you, these boys are so hot and sexy :) Remember back in a couple of my Tuesday Tunes posts (here and here) I mentioned BTS and their imminent comeback? Well, yes they have come back with a DARK&WILD new song that has clearly shown of their charisma...

So how about give the album a little showcase?


Photobook + Lyric book 

Recognize these lovely boys? Here's a challenge: name each and everyone of them. Starting.... now!

  












Enjoy all that eye candy? Or all they too "girly" for you? Aha... Love these babies. If you'd like, please support them and their songs :) 

Answers to the challenge? Aha, okay. Here goes: J-hope, Jimin, Jin, Jungkook, Rap Monster, Suga, V
Did you get them all right? If you did, you're clearly a genius!

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram