When there's so much happening in life, it get really easy for me to become blinded to all the little things that make me happy. And I'm sure a lot of people can relate to this. Sometimes, just taking a step back and appreciating the small details can really refresh the mind. So from now on, I want to share the joys in my life, both big and small.
  1. Competition season is offically over. Now I can finally take a mini break and release myself from all that stress... But only a mini one. Key word: mini.
  2. B1A4 comeback. Summer's practically over by now, but nothing really picks me up better than a new album from these boys. You know they are your angels when seeing something as simple as water in their teaser video makes your heart stop just for a moment.
  3. Music before bedtime. I find that this really helps me unwind and just fall into that 'sleepy mood' I need. Maybe I'll share another bedtime playlist, but until then you can always check out my first playlist.
  4. New Instagram. New news feed. I've mentioned it a couple of times, but this has really brought a lot of smiles to me. Now I have a nice clean news feed filled with random stuff I'm obsessed about. (If you want, you can always follow me @its.koonnie )
  5. Shaved ice on a hot Friday afternoon. I think that speaks for itself. Nom nom nom ~
  6. Officially 3 1/2 more months of apps and tests. And then I'll have another load lifted off my shoulders. All I'll need to do then is wait that acceptance letter.
  7. One more year to college. Really looking forward to this change in environment that all my older friends have been telling me about. College, come at me. I'm ready for whatever you have in store for me! Hugh!
  8. Girl's Day 'Ring My Bell' dance & Beast's hairstyle in 'YeY'. It's hard to explain. Go on Youtube and check out their MVs... I had a rather good laugh. (Don't get me wrong; I'm extremely elated that they've come back~)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram