Spring Color Inspirations

Spring is probably my favorite seasons of all, but unfortunately I can't really "experience" a proper spring here in Los Angeles. In fact, the weather here has been really weird lately. Typically by May, I'd be sweating bullets by 10 in the morning. But now? I have to wear a nice thick parka to school just to make sure I don't accidentally shiver so much I end up distracting the class. That was a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the point.

And just to spark up the spring spirit, I gathered several pictures from Pinterest and created a mini mood board. Every time I look at this, I just feel so fresh and crisp - if that make sense. It'd be really nice to sit on a nice white bench surrounded by beautiful blossoms, a nice cool breeze. Ah... at least to me that sounds so much better than being stuck in a room for nearly 6 hours studying and doing homework.

Honestly, these colors are actually what I'm basing by new blog design on. I've played around with the colors and ended up with choosing 2 in the end. I tried to carry that spring image with me as I put together this new layout. I've finished the draft design and am hoping that sometime next week I can revise it a bit and start with the coding by the middle of June. I really can't wait to show you guys my new design. As someone who isn't that artsy, creating a design from scratch was definitely not easy. But I'm not complaining. It was lots of fun - haha and the fun has just begun!!

Anyone have any color inspirations lately? I'd love to know!




Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram