It really didn't occur to me until recently how fast time was passing. I was just writing up my travel post to Six Flags the other day when I realized I took those pictures 3 weeks ago... I thought only 1 week had passed!

Lately, a lot have gone through my head. I'll be graduating high school in just 438 days or 1 year 2 months and 11 days. Yes crazy, right? I seriously still remember being a freshie in high school thinking, "Just 4 more years. Just 4 more years." Frankly I don't know if I'm excited that I'll be running off to college so soon. I feel a bit lost. Where will I go next? What college? Which major? Should I double major? What happens after that? Should I go out of state? Should I even worry?

I know I shouldn't even bother with those questions right now... My mind is telling me to deal with them after 2nd semester finals, but those questions just keep racing through my mind. Graduation day - no - college apps are just creeping closer and closer and I'm just running around in circles screaming "Ahhhhhh!" Yes mental panicking right there.

I really don't like feeling scattered all over the place and need to get my stuff together soon. So many important tests and apps are coming up and I cannot bear to waste anymore time. Hands up time is extremely valuable and can just slip through your fingers just like that.

Nearly 12 years have passed since I attended school and a brand new chapter in my life will be starting very soon. I need to pause, think, and come up with a plan. Sorry for rambling for so long... I really needed to get that out of my system. And seeing that I can connect with so many other people through my blog, I thought it would be nice to share a bit of what's going through my head lately.

Dear readers, if you have once felt the same way I do now, how did you deal with it? Any tips and advice? I'd like to now. Help this girl out?

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram