一. Yoyoyo, I'm back! Sorry for being a bit MIA lately but school really caught up on me... There have many a sleepless nights studying for that test (which I got an A on. Woot woot!). From what I know, I only have two more of these big tests and then there's the AP exams. Getting all jitty... Ah! But I'm going to need to catch up on some sleep. Seriously, I cannot let myself fall asleep in class. Confession - I nearly did Thursday and was so glad I caught myself.

二. Despite being so busy with school lately, I participated in my very first #lblogger chat on twitter! It was an extremely exciting experience for me. Everyone was really nice, polite, and oh so lovely! Discovered several new bloggers that I followed and added to my Bloglovin' feed. Can't wait to participate in another chat this Sunday. (Btw, Found Some Paper was such an awesome host last week!)

三. My parents were doing a bit of Spring cleaning and I discovered some old Cue pictures back from 2008 and 2010. I'd really like to share them up here, but I don't think I'm ready to show y'all out there little baby Connie... There's a couple photos on my Instagram but let's just stop there. Need to get myself back into a photobooth soon... So fun pretending to be a model!

四. Remember back in January when I said that I successfully exercised for the whole month? Yup, I practically stopped doing so for the rest of February... Why? Dunno, maybe all the chocolate and Valentine spirit got to me. Or maybe I'm just making horrible excuses. But March is the month, guys. Yes my butt is back on the tredmill, and I'm running my fat off.

五. In the midst of my Youtube binge afterschool, I discovered a couple of Youtubers who are completely awesome! Drumroll please.... Megan Bowen from Chonunmigooksaram and Connor Franta from ConnorFranta. I seriously love it when Youtubers can be funny, nice, creative, chill, and charismatic all at once. Pretty difficult thing to do right there, but they've got it down and I like it!

Well, that's it for the mini catch-up with yours truly. I'm trying to bring back my blogging game so I've got a few posts scheduled, including my recent workout routine and my awesome trip to Six Flags. Later - Connie out.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram