This past Christmas, I decided to go on a little splurge... and so I bought this cheek palette from Nars. Yes, the Virtual Domination Cheek Palette. It was a bit more on the expensive side, but considering the amount of product and the color pay off, I think it quite worth it. The palette is made  up of 3 blushes (Deep Thorat, Sex Fantasy, and Final Cut), 1 highlighting color (Miss Liberty), and 1 bronzer (Laguna).

Being a dancer, I've always been in contact with makeup. And I have to say that this palette works amazing both onstage and offstage. It seriously gives me that goddess glow. I mean, come on, doesn't every girl want to feel like a goddess? 

What I really love about this palette is the variety of looks I can pull off. With the lighter pink blush (Sex Fantasy), it gives me a really innocent and youthful aura, despite its name. With the darker colors I can easily get the more mature big sister look. Whenever I'm in a rush and don't have time to even take out my makeup brushes, I'll just lightly sweep my fingers across a shade, pat it on my cheeks, and I'm ready to go. It's so easy to blend and work with that I'm sure even beginners in makeup can make it look professional.


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram