Though January is barely coming to an end, I have to say I'm already on a roll with discovering new tracks. I seriously am way too excited to share my top 10 songs for this month. These songs were probably seen rocking on repeat... They just seem to always get stuck in my head. I'd be humming them in the shower, on my way to school, in the restroom *cough cough*, even going to bed. I've also shared my get ready to bed playlist previously; you can check it out here. Without further ado, let me introduce my favorite songs of January 2015!!

1) Bii - 我還想念你
2) KARA - Mamma Mia
3) Miu Chu & Ian Chen - 我們在同一個頻率 (Same Frequency)
4) High4 - Day by Day
5) A-Lin - 給我一個理由忘記你 (Give Me A Reason to Forget You)
6) U-Kiss - Smart Love
7) U-Kiss - Playground
8) B.I.G. - Are You Ready?
9) Soyou, Giriboy(기리보이), KIHYUN(기현) - Pillow
10) Bii - 我們在愛中漫步

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram