Everyone meet Pudding! She's our lovely family puppy. :) To be honest, I've never expected being fortunate enough to adopt a puppy, much less meeting this little angel. Why? Well in short, this is what happened:


Around a week or so before school officially ended to finally reveal summer, Mommy asked me whether I'd like to adopt a puppy. Of course, I said yes! But I was nonetheless still skeptical. Is this a dream? A miracle? It just didn't seem right. Why would all of a sudden Mommy offer to let me adopt a dog, when all these years my attempts to cajole her into the "puppy plan" were futile? I guess, it was just the right time. Or maybe it was a reward. For what, I'm still not too sure yet.


Anyways on the 13th of June, my family and I took a visit to the shelter. To be honest, it didn't take too long for us to discover Pudding. When we noticed her, she was cuddling in her little corner peacefully sleeping. I immediately fell in love and declared that she was the one. (Ha! I kind of sound like I'm talking about my lover or something...) The process did take a while, but it was totally worth it. Just look at her!

So here's some info about Pudding. She's a Shih Tzu and a female pup, around 3 1/2 months old. As of right now, we're still in the midst of potty training her. She's still learning, and we're still quite patient. Well we'll have to when dealing with puppies, right? 


Good Night Lovelies! (From both Pudding and yours truly)

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram