5 Weeks. It's been 5 weeks since I updated a mixtape of my currently most listened to songs. It is time. If you're someone who's really up to date with the music releases, especially the ones in the K-pop industry, you'll know that new music pops up every single day. Miss one week and who know. Might just miss your jam of the season! *True story. Happened to me* I've managed to once again present a mixture of several genres. Hopefully, this will help expose you to new music that you might just fall in love with.

1 | Na. Na. Na. // NU'EST
2 | I Need U // BTS
3 | For You // BTS
4 | Adore You // Seventeen
5 | 20 // Seventeen //
6 | 找到你是我今生最大的幸福 // 古巨基
7 | 替我照顧她  //胡夏
8 | 音樂快門 //周興
9 |  一無所懼 // 戴愛玲
10 | Luv Again // UNIQ
11 | 在愛裏等你 // 梁靜茹
12 | Hello Bubble // Girl's Day
13 | View // SHINee
14 | Love Sick // SHINee
Links: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14  

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram