It was Mother's Day this past Sunday and couldn't have been happier to spend the whole day with my beautiful mommy. I just feel so fortunate to be able to have a mom that takes such good care of me. I know I can get a little annoying at times, especially when it's that time of the month. I know that I still have some of that "teenager attitude" lingering inside, occasionally popping by to say hello. But I also know that I LOVE my mom. Nothing could ever take her place in my heart. Often times, we have misunderstandings as a result of miscommunication... And I don't mind that at all. I feel that with every clash we get into, we both come out with a stronger bond than ever. Thinking about this now, I'm pretty sure I'll be crying buckets and buckets for weeks when I set off for college. It's going to be really difficult not seeing my parents and being in their warm embraces for months~ ~ 

Nonetheless, our whole family enjoyed a lovely day with the Queen (my nickname for mommy ever since preschool.) The day started off rather relaxing. Woke up at 8, gave mommy a handmade (first time I ever stitched anything), got ready, and set off for a Mother's Day dinner with grandma and the fam. Came home, lounged around for a while and finally off to dinner. For some reason we skipped lunch. Dunno if it's just me, but whenever I stay home instead of going out or going to school, I'm just never hungry when it's time for lunch. Hm, anyone else? For dinner, mommy wanted some Korean tofu soup, and that's what we ended up getting. Ended the night with a good ol' TVB drama in bed. All three of us, little couch potatoes. 

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram