I've been obsessed with Korean beauty products for the longest time ever and I don't think it'll die down anytime soon. Since their products tend to be more targeted toward the Asian market, I find that their makeup and skincare products tend to fit my skin better  than other Western brands.

I've mentioned cushions before, and I won't fail to mention them again. When I talked about them in my Winter Pouch post, I was using the Innisfree Ampoule Intense Cushion, which was perfect for the dry cold winters. But now that summer is coming up, it just felt better to stick with a matte cushion that has a nice oil control formula. I would say it has more of a light to medium coverage, but this is completely normal for cushions so no biggie really.


Being a lip junkie, it's hard not to pick up a couple of new lip products for the spring and summer. This time, I've managed to drop my coral/peach to bring home two vibrant lipsticks - Laneige's Intense Serum Lipstick in  and Innisfree's Color Glow Lipstick in  . Both are extremely moisturizing; I haven't experienced any drying or chapping as of yet. The colors have quite a nice lasting ability and do in fact leave a really beautiful tint  on the lips even after eating (though not as vibrant).


I've really been itching to get my hands on a nice black gel eyeliner and an uber natural pink eyeshadow. And I've found them. The eyeliner, is really pigmented and a little really goes a long long way. The tube is really big considering how much I tend to use each makeup session. It'll probably last me two years or something... As for the eyeshadow, I have to be honest, it wasn't as pigmented as I hoped it would be. However, it does become a bit more pink when used wet. Regardless of its pigmentation, the pink brightens up the eye quite a bit, the shimmers especially make the eye look extra girly and twinkly.


As for the final products, I picked up some face mist, which were on a 1+1 sale at Aritaum, and a blusher brush. Oh gosh.... I can't even begin to describe how soft this brush is. Every time I touch it, I feel like I'm stroking my lovely teddy bear. If I could get several hundred thousand more and assemble them into a little ball, I could hug that thing all day.... Okay weird thoughts.

But back on track. By now you've probably noticed that practically all my recent purchases are from Innisfree. And that says something about me: yes I'm a devout lover of the brand and find the quality in their products as well as their packaging attractive points. Don't mind me; I like love Innisfree. Go go K-beauty!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram