So... We've officially made it! Yes after like 2 competitions, we've made it past regional and national. Now it's international!! So What exactly am I talking about? Well, we and our dance company were fortunate enough to be able to make it into the national competition in Beijing, China. What are we competing for? Simply to get onto the show "春晚." 


Here's just a small portion of us posing.... Yes we got lovely poses, don't we?
Spot me? 


 #Derpface Sorry... had to put this in....


"Miss Granny" Now that was a pretty cool movie. I got to see 2 of my biases (Jinyoung and Kim Soo Hyun [cameo]).... To be honest, if it weren't for Jinyoung, I wouldn't have watched it... the plot seemed a bit too cheesy for me. I mean a grandma becoming young again to find love? Come on, tell me it doesn't sound cheesy. But much to the contrary, I don't think it was cheesy at all. The movie, I have to admit made me cry (as most movies/dramas do). Don't want to spoil the movie, so please do watch it! Worth the watch!


Woke up on the plane to this beautiful sunrise. What a lovely sight!


Hello Beijing!!


Our hotel :) 

More photos to come from my recent 4-day trip to Beijing. Please look forward to them!

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram