Monday is definitely not my favorite day of the week. (I mean, to be honest, is it anyone's?) Being the student I am, I have summer school. Yeah, I know, not fun. Wake up at 6:30 every morning. Take two test... Almost 4 hours worth of testing. BUT nonetheless, meeting every Monday with a positive attitude and mind has kept me up and going! :)

Reasons why my Monday was great (not at the "awesome" level yet, of course) :

  1. Today's tests turned out much better than I had expected. I improved a bit. Just hope I'll be able to at least maintain that score next week.
  2. My precious new family member, Pudding, greeted me with hugs and kisses this morning. Very grateful that our family had adopted this adorable puppy girl. I'll talk about her more in the next couple of posts :)
  3. For the past couple of days, my stomachs been feeling a bit uncomfortable; fortunately, it's feeling much better today. Yay!
  4. Nothing can beat a good hour of dance. Just so refreshing :)
  5. And of course... drum roll please... B1A4 is coming back on the 14th of July! Oh my gosh, you should have seen how much I was fangirling over this news. I've been hearing that they're preparing for a comeback mid-July, but now that I know the date... holy smokes! Okay, I think I should stop typing. I'll probably end up rambling and rambling and rambling....


Powered by Blogger.

Instagram